Step by Step Purchasing Guide
1. Checklist for Cemetery
- Each Cemetery has their own requirements in regards to what type of headstones and monuments they accept. Please refer to our checklist to bring to the cemetery to find out exactly what is required in regards to size, shape, color, and other specific details.
2. Choose a Headstone
- Once you receive the checklist information from the cemetery, you can begin the ordering process. Choose one of our headstones that comply with the cemetery’s specifications. If you are unsure, please call us and we will be happy to guide you in the right direction.
3. Design the Headstone
- At this point, you will be fully educated on which monuments and headstones you will be able to purchase based on the cemetery requirements. Upon ordering you will be directed to our custom designer where you will be able to completely design your headstone. Any artwork or photos not found in our database will incur additional charges. Please call to verify.
4. Proof and approval process
- Once we receive your order with the fully designed headstone, we will move into creating a layout proof. Our professional design team has the option to make minor changes to enhance the headstone. You can be provided with a layout proof of what your headstone will look like exactly for an additional $80. The layout proof comes with 2 free revisions. Any extra revisions will have a $25 fee per revision. Note: All special shape headstones purchased will come with a free layout proof.
5. Production stage
- Once the proof is completed, the headstone will go into production. Flat headstones typically take between 2-4 weeks to complete depending on stock availability. All other shapes take between 2-24 weeks to complete depending on stock availability. We do our best to keep as many stones in stock as possible. Once produced, delivery takes between 1-7 business days.
6. Once Delivered
- It is important to notify the cemetery when to expect the headstone to be delivered. In most cases, the cemetery will provide installation themselves. If they don’t, be sure to ask them any recommended local installers. They usually always have a list. You will be provided tracking information and will have access to our 24 hour customer service line.