Step by Step Purchasing Guide
- Each Cemetery has their own requirements in regards to what type of headstones and monuments they accept. You will be provided a checklist from us to bring to the cemetery to find out exactly what is required in regards to size, shape, color, and other specific details.
- Once you receive the checklist information from the cemetery, email or fax the form directly to us. Once the checklist is reviewed, we will provide you with all available headstone and monument options for you to choose from.
3. Choose a Design our Design Gallery
- At this point, you will be fully educated on which monuments and headstones you will be able to purchase based on the cemetery requirements. You will be directed to our custom Design Gallery website where you will be able to pick and choose your headstone, design, font, endearment, epitaphs, and photos.
4.Proof and approval process
- Once we receive your feedback on your required specifications, we will move into the proof and approval process. You will be provided with a design layout of what your headstone will look like (based on your requirements). The proof process comes 2 free revisions (if you choose a custom border). All other orders will have a $25 fee per revision.
5. Production stage
- Once the proof is approved by you, the order will go into production. Production takes about 14 business days. Once produced , delivery takes about 3-7 business days.
6. Once Delivered
- It is important to notify the cemetery when to expect the headstone to be delivered. In most cases, the cemetery will provide installation for a small fee. You will be provided tracking information and will have access to our 24 hour customer service line.